Rob has over 20 years’ experience in various management roles within the financial sector. Often acting as project leader working and co-ordinating with Stakeholders, Lawyers, IT Specialists, Designers, and Suppliers.
Working to the highest standard with a high attention to detail, and focused on delivering client satisfaction within the budgets and deadlines set. A responsible and experienced leader, who operates at executive level.
Throughout his managerial career he has helped to build and maintain relationships with high profile clients including The AA, RAC, Hyundai, Lotus, Halfords and Mercedes-Benz.
Key skills include:
- Brand guardianship, communication and management
- Reporting, analytics and normalization of complex data sets
- Extensive knowledge of compliance and insurance law
- Client and stakeholder engagement, relationship management, budget management and negotiation
- Business writing (marketing, creative, terms and conditions)
- Understanding of PHP, Java and Visual Basic
- Graphic Design: print, web, marketing, illustration, info graphics, charts and graphs
- Professional use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, and Flash
- Extensive experience of the print industry, litho, LED, digital, screen, print on demand, pricing, deliverables and timescales, paper, colour, CTP
- Complex document lifecycle management, including design, writing, proofreading, production, storage, dispatch, fulfilment and version control.